1. PANASONIC SMART & QUICK CHARGER
a. Product Name: BQ-CC55E
b. You can charge a single AA or AAA battery or up to four at one time
c. LED light indicator to inform status of charge
d. Auto voltage AC 100-240 V
e. Charging Indicator:
Lit red LED – 20% or less
Lit yellow LED – 20% to 80%
Lit green LED – 80% or more
Off LED – 100% charged
Blinking yellow – Battery replacement recommended
Blinking red – Invalid batteries (i.e., non-rechargeable) inserted
2. ENELOOP PRO RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
a. Product Name: BK-3HCCE
b. Minimum Capacity: 2450
c. Voltage: 1.2 V
d. Self-Discharge: Retains 85% charge after 1 year
e. Life Cycles: Recharge up to 500 times
The compact and slim lithium-ion rechargeable battery EN-EL8 designed exclusively for the dedicated COOLPIX cameras. Powers the camera for approx. 200 pictures per charge and can be recharged repeatedly using the compatible battery charger MH-62.
• serves as a camera grip (wrist strap) which morphs into a compact and padded camera carrier.
• Compatible with almost all of today’s (DSLR) cameras on the market, and a wide range of lenses.
• eliminates the need to carry bulky camera bag in addition to your personal bag.
• made from energy-absorbing Neoprene foam and soft Lycra fabric.
• Modular adapter system makes it suitable for most (DSLR) cameras
• Multipurpose Nickel coated Steel screw serves as a secure connector to the camera and also allows connecting to a tripod while miggo is attached.
• Designated pocket for lens cap
• Adjustable cord for perfect fit to your wrist
• Carrying handle
• Canon EF mount attachment design
• Stator with high-spec electric fan
• Charged filter
• It will replace the air of about six times the camera in one second.
• Mirror-up camera function and shutter continuous shooting to clean sensor and effectively remove dust.